Why not experience a new Miami this summer? On a budget! There is a way you and your friends can enjoy the sunny city without expending too much. Book a charter bus to visit it and follow these tips:
- Grab a bite at Lincoln Road, where you will be fascinated just by watching the people there. You will sure have some fun and there will be tons of conversation topics.
- Stay in the "up-and-coming" neighborhood of Brickell to save some cash like the Hampton Inn & Suites. By sleeping just 10 minutes from Collins Avenue and Ocean Drive, you will spend half as much money and will have the same fun. Streets in the financial district used to shut down after business hours. Now young people have moved into condos and the neighborhood is bustling.
- Visit the charming outdoor mall called Mary Brickell Village where you will find lots of restaurants like Fado Irish Pub, Rosa Mexicano, Burger & Beer Joint, Blue Martini and several houses that had been converted into restaurants.
- Spend the day in the 300-foot-pool at Icon Brickell, which has "the best pool in Miami," with views of Biscayne Bay, plus comfy lounge chairs and beds. The Icon Brickell shares a property with the Viceroy Miami hotel. For $45, the hotel's spa offers a day pass, allowing guests access to the pool, gym, steam room and sauna from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. Towels, robes and sandals are included.
- When in South Beach visit the candlelit restaurant called BONDST Lounge in the basement of Townhouse Hotel.
- Some of Miami's best nightlife is found inside hotels. The Rose Bar at the Delano Hotel, with large Venetian chandeliers hanging from the ceilings, and the oceanfront bar at the Asian-inspired Setai. Not to miss is the Perry South Beach Hotel's rooftop bar, with its swaying palm trees, private cabanas, couches, pool and a view of Miami's skyline.
From the Art Deco buildings and boutique-lined streets to the beaches and nightlife, Miami is fascinating. There is a lot you can do in Miami so book a charter bus with us so you and your friends and family can start enjoying all the city has to offer.